• Зарегестрируйтесь что бы увидеть контакты услуг и продавцов ПАВ

You need to register to see contacts RC sellers and services.

LSD-25 is an analogue of NBOM (25I-NBOMe) as an analogue of NBOM (25I-NBOMe) NBOM (25I

DEMIURGE

Reputation +/-
Reaction score
So we will deal with the origin of the substance: a.

25I-NBOMe is a psychoactive substance from the class of phenylethylamines, a derivative of 2C-I, synthesized in 2003 by Ralf Heim at the Free University of Berlin, as part of an Ph.D. thesis on the synthesis and pharmacology of serotonin receptor agonists 5-HT2A, prepared by Ralf Heim at the Free University of Berlin, as part of a Ph.D. thesis on the synthesis and pharmacology of serotonin receptor agonists 5-HT2A.

24 I-NBOME acts as an effective full (selective) and potent full (selective) agonist at the human 5-HT2A receptor, with Ki of 0.044 NM, making it 16 times more potent than 2C-I. Additionally, the isotopically labeled form of 25I-NBOMe can be used to map the placement and position of 5-HT2A receptors in the brain.

Dosage:

According to some sources, 25I-NBOMe and other NBOMe appeared on the market on stamps and were sold as LSD at festivals and parties, since the effects of these substances are very similar.

Erowid tentatively suggests that the human dose limit is 50–250 mcg, the light dose is between 200–600 mcg, the normal dose is 500–800 mcg, and the strong dose is 700–1500 mcg.

As a rule, all NBOMe compounds are characterized by very low dosages and very strong effects. If you overdo it, it can be fatal.

The entire NBOMe line is active only for sublingual (sublingual) use, when the seller says that the brand must be kept under the tongue, this is NBOMe in 50% of cases and not LSD in 100% of cases.

Effects:

The action of 25I-NBOMe typically lasts 6-10 hours when taken sublingually. However, effects can last over 12 hours at higher doses, as reported in some sources.

Positive:

• Strong visual distortions with open and closed eyes: plumes, color changes, vivid perception of color information, etc.;
  • Euphoria or improved mood;
  • Physical and mental stimulation;
  • Improvement of associative and creative thinking;
  • Vivid perception of sounds, deep perception of music;
  • Possible mystical experience that affects later life;
  • Feeling of love and happiness;
  • Awakens synesthesia in those who, as a rule, do not feel it; increased synesthesia in those already affected.
Negative:

(may occur with overdose or high doses)

• insomnia
  • nausea (possible in the first hour after taking)
  • fear and panic
  • looped uncontrolled thinking
  • recurring visual/auditory/tactile hallucinations or paranoid ideation
  • unwanted numbing sensations
  • unwanted mystical life-changing experience
  • death (at high doses)
  • feeling tired after taking
Although each phenethylamine has its own characteristics, it is still better to pay attention to some points when talking about these substances in general.

• NBOME compounds like 2C-I-NBOME are active at very low doses, so low that they are often distributed in place of LSD, making the substance dangerous and often overdose.
  • Increasing small doses increases potency, side effects, and toxicity. Even the slightest increase in dose can double the negative effects.
  • Under no circumstances should 2C compounds be inhaled. Deaths have been reported when people inhaled 2C-T-7 or 2C-B
  • While most 2Cs look alike, they do have differences and not all act the same on a person.
  • Phenethylamines cause mystical life-changing experiences. A comfortable and safe environment around the person who decides to use this drug should be essential to avoid accidents.
  • The onset of action of phenethylamine can be very variable. On an empty stomach, swallowed as a powder or dissolved in a liquid, the drug can act very quickly (15-45 minutes). Taken as a capsule or tablet, or on a full stomach, the effect may be slow, up to 3 hours.
  • In no case should you take more if the drug has not worked! It can still work after a few hours. It is possible to imagine the danger that a person who takes a second dose exposes himself to.
  • When you get up, the 2C-B works quickly about 5-6 hours, but other 2Cs will keep you up all night.
  • The 2C compounds can be extremely dangerous when combined with inhibitors (Syrian rue/harmala) or antidepressants. It is not unusual that they are toxic in combination with inhibitors (Syrian rue/harmala) or antidepres.
It is important to note that all these compounds are still very little studied, therefore they represent a great danger. Phenethylamine trip is very difficult and unpredictable. A person who is sick, there is no quick cure or antidote.

Last edited:
Top Bottom