• Зарегестрируйтесь что бы увидеть контакты услуг и продавцов ПАВ

You need to register to see contacts RC sellers and services.

Methamphetamine from pseudoephedrin Methamphetamine hydrochloride from pseudoephedrine

DEMIURGE

Reputation +/-
Reaction score
An unprecedented experiment was carried out in those distant times, the pseudoephedrine had been used as an instrument and it costed one penny. The Trifed tablets were as accessible and easy to use as, say, alcohol. Then I didn't have to bother looking for raw materials.

When I was in the carefree days, it was my idea to pretend that I am a cool chemist and perform an experiment on pseudoephedrine hydrochloride to methamphetamine (pervitin).

At the maximum, it took about 2 hours to purchase the ingredients and adapting the necessary one. Purchased: It was purchased:

• "Trifed" - 20 pcs. Tablets "Trifed" - 20 pcs.
  • 200 ml ethyl alcohol Ethyl alcohol - 200 ml
  • - 6 packs of 10 boxes "Kozachek" Rivne factory matches
  • The Gasoline "Kalosha" - 1 L
  • Cleaning pipes "Mole" in granules - 1 pack.
  • Hydrochloric acid - 30% (smoked notably) - 0.5 l Hydrochloric acid, 40% (smoked notably) + 0.5 l Hydro
  • Kalanchoe juice (purely for the sake of convenient 20 ml reactor instead of naphthyzinum) (purely for the sake of a convenient 20 ml reactor instead of naphthyzinum)
  • 2 pcs Syringes 20 ml.
  • Количество 10 мл - 2 pcs.
  • 10 mL - 1 pc. 5 ml.
  • 3 pcs. 2 ml - 3 pieces.
  • The Dropper - 1 pc.
Everything you need is now available. This is the time to begin.

Anyway, I will not describe the process of preparing the good old screw. Please, I'll just clarify a couple of points. Crystalline iodine with HCh was my first purchase from the pharmacy, so I did not need to get it at all. At the same time, I always boiled red phosphorus from matches in hydrochloric acid, and then washed it with warm water. Since the reaction is more effective and the product is of better quality, IMHO. I begin itself without open flame, and the reaction starts. A second time, after straightening out the ball and popped iodine, I used 10 droplets of water from my 2 ml syringe to put furik in salt bath.

I ensure the stability of the temperature regime. This is what I do. I drip 2 drops of water every half hour.

After an hour and half, the reaction in the furik completely subsides. The reaction in the furik fully subsides after an hour and a half. Iodine no longer flies from the distillation. Smell from apples to forget-me not.

For another 30 minutes, I stand for another 30 minutes. It is necessary that the whole mixture reacts completely - we are not interested in the "arrival". We produce a pure product.

After 2 hours, we can move to the extraction of methamphetamine.

With 10 ml of water in a furik, shaking it thoroughly and filtering the result I put this solution in refrigerator. For this, it is time to prepare the so-called "thrust" gasoline. After this, I take the 0.5 liter plastic bottle of 0.5 liters. In the water, I pour 100 ml of water there and add 2 tbsp. "Mole" spoons for spoons "Mole". When I shake, all the mole is dissolved, I shake until all the mole is dissolved. In this case, I pour the solution from a refrigerator solution into it. When I add 200 ml of gasoline, I add 200 ml of gasoline. Very intensively, I begin to shake and centrifuge the whole thing.

In the end, after 15 minutes of hard shaking, I let our gasoline settle. Layers are divided into distinct layers. Separate in the. After that, I carefully drain the gasoline into another layer. Bottle 0.5, size of the bottle. Not to catch the remaining butor. Just be careful not to catch it. Almost all the methamphetamine we have now passed into gasoline in its form of an base. Then we need to acidify it, so that we get salt, which we will scrape off the plate). When we collect 2 ml of hydrochloric acid in a syringe, we collect water in a 20 ml syringe. We start drip hodgepodge into gasoline. 0.5 ml dropped. I have to clog gasoline and shake hard again. We clog gasoline and shake hard again.

20 ml of water and shake again, add 20 ml of water and shake again. Let gasoline settle and separate again. Then let the gasoline settle and separate again. A tube from a dropper and a 20 ml syringe, select the top layer. A clean plate is needed to drain it onto. In addition, add a couple more drops of hodgepodge and about 10 ml of water to gasoline. Shake again and protect the bottom layer. Shake again, defend and select the bottom layer. To pour into the same bowl, then pour into the same bowl. When we put the plate in a water bath, it evaporate. In our observation, we observe how the bottom of the plate is covered with snow-white flakes. So it is our Methamphetamine hydrochloride.

This is all, actually)))

Last edited:
Top Bottom