• Зарегестрируйтесь что бы увидеть контакты услуг и продавцов ПАВ

You need to register to see contacts RC sellers and services.

New technique synthesis meow (cold) method of synthesis meow (cold)

DEMIURGE

Reputation +/-
Reaction score
The equipment, reagents and equipment Reagents

Bk4 - Bk
Methylamine methylamine
NaOH, NaOH
ACETONE HCH Acetone hch
Ips ips
HBR or dioxane hydrochloric acid HBr or HBr or dioxane hydrochlor
Large or liter bottle Flask or liter bottle Flaska
Maybe a liter, maybe a liter
Gloves gloves and
Cork cork,
Electrical tape, and electric tape.
Syringes with syringes
A solution of bk4 and methylamine is prepared in glass, put it on top with polyethylene gaskets. Then you can rewind it with electrical tape or tape so that methylamine does not evaporate at room temperature for 16 hours, there is no need to keep longer, as the top layer starts to turn green, then you are tormented to wash it off. Methylamine is evaporated in this way after bringing it to a temperature of boil once in an open container. The top layer is the one that we choose, rinse with an alkali solution of 50g ha 150ml of water, shake it, then again choose the top one. MIX Everything Chilled. Mix everything chilled, You can still rinse with distilled water, but you can still rinse with distilled water. What is the same, but it's not always the same, in a minute they have a question: litmus is red, what can be done? At first, it is necessary to slowly sour this so that you can not have to pour too much, at first, of course, you can do more, closer to the desired color drop by drop. Check with litmus, color at first does not change, but again it seems that you can pour a lot, then again not. In the past I sour Hbr, as well as with dioxane. Thick cloth or filter paper can be thickened with filter paper,

Recrystallization recrystallization

The finished powder is dissolved in Ipsum, pour it into the liquid and dissolve all the required powder in it, then set to room temperature, then in the freezer you can put a needle for better nucleation of crystals for those who: and I peroxidized, everything is red. Can I take it away? If you want, you can throw it away, but there is a good way: you need to add 10-20 ml. For a short time, shake warm water and decant the aqueous layer (the product + HCl will be dissolved in it). On a plate, pour onto a plate and send to the bath. Sticky-viscous thing of disgusting color will be found on the plate as water distills off on it. More than once, you need to pour a little acetone (or alcohol) into it and re-evaporate. If you receive your product dry and without losses, then you will receive it dry and without any losses.

You can throw it away now

In this constructor everything is simple, you cannot make any wrong decisions. The most important thing is not to rush and read the topic: Thank you all for your attention:

At first, I didn’t get ipsom before and gunpowder was dissolved in vodka after dissolving meph crystals after dissolving in vodka. Gunpowder is now dissolved in vodka

Last edited:
  • Like 1

Frodo

Pro-Tester
Reputation +/-
Reaction score
Reagents and equipment
  • Bk4
  • methylamine
  • NaOH
  • Acetone hch
  • ips
  • HBr or dioxane hydrochloric acid
  • Flask or liter bottle
  • maybe a liter
  • gloves
  • cork
  • electrical tape and tape
  • syringes
We start by taking a solution of bk4 and methylamine and mix it in a glass container, put a polyethylene gasket on top and seal it tightly with a cork, you can rewind it with electrical tape or tape so that methylamine does not evaporate and at room temperature with occasional shaking for 16 hours, there is no need to keep longer , because the top layer starts to turn green, then you are tormented to wash it off. After bringing it to a boil once in an open container, we evaporate the remaining methylamine in this way. We chose the top layer, rinse with an alkali solution of 50g ha 150ml of water, shake it, again choose the top one. mix everything chilled. you can still rinse with distilled water. which is always the same, but it’s not, in a minute they have a question: litmus is red, what can be done? so that this doesn’t have to be sour slowly, at first, of course, you can do more, closer to the desired color drop by drop, check with litmus, color at first it almost does not change, it seems that you can pour a lot, again not, always a little bit. I sour Hbr, as well as with dioxane. thick cloth or filter paper.
recrystallization
to do this, we take the finished powder, dissolve it in ipsa, pour a little ipsa and dissolve the maximum amount of powder in it, boil, add more powder, evaporate a little and set to cool to room temperature, then in the freezer, you can put a needle, for a better nucleation of crystals for those who: and I peroxidized, everything is red, can I throw it away? You can throw it away, but there is a good way: you need to add 10-20 ml. warm water, shake well for a few minutes and decant the aqueous layer (the product + excess HCl will be dissolved in it). Pour onto a plate and send to the bath. As the water distills off on the plate, there will be a sticky-viscous thing of a disgusting color. You need to pour a little acetone (or alcohol) into it and re-evaporate (maybe more than once). Then you will receive your product dry and without any losses.
and now you can throw it away
Thank you all for your attention, everything is simple with this constructor, there is nowhere to make a mistake, the most important thing is not in a hurry and be sure to read the topic:

meph crystals after dissolving in vodka, I didn’t get ipsom before, gunpowder was immediately dissolved in vodka
У кого то есть реальный выход на меф?

hbb228

Reputation +/-
Reaction score
блин сложно читать, было бы неплохо если бы такие инструкции переводили, ну или хотя бы вычитывали и редактировали

• Like 1

DEMIURGE

Reputation +/-
Reaction score
блин сложно читать, было бы неплохо если бы такие инструкции переводили, ну или хотя бы вычитывали и редактировали
Можешь попробовать перевести)

Top Bottom